This offer is limited to Henley on Thames clients.
The package is £345 for a WordPress website design using a one.com hosting and domain package for the first year (special offer + £29.88, terms and conditions apply at one.com).
You will get a WordPress website design with:
- SSL Certificate applied (required by GDPR law).
- Custom email address for your domain (if required).
- Top bar with telephone number/email address and social links where available.
Please click here to see Oceanwp Demos
- Logo banner with background image and horizontal menu.
- Preferred two fonts to be used site wide.
- Brand colours applied as required.
- Coming soon page.
- Home page.
- Contact page.
- 2 further pages of basic content (images and text) of your choosing.
- Footer with links, contact form and social feed/s.
- Favourites url icon.
- Up to 1 hour of revisions.
Each additional page £10 to £40.
Setting up a blog with 3 articles and content supplied by client is an extra £50.
What you will be expected to provide:
- Business or personal logo, if you do not have one a simple text logo can be used.
- Any images that are preferred for use across the site.
- At least one feature image for each page (PV can source at £5 per image).
- Text exceeding 500 words for the home page if possible, 200 minimum.
- Contact address, social links for the footer and contact page.
- Any downloadable documents for visitors.
- Content for other pages included in the offer.
Enquire about this package here
Software that will be installed:
- Core WordPress files.
- OceanWP theme (basic version).
- Page Editor plugin (basic version).
- Contact Form (basic version).
- Defender security plugin (basic version).
- Banner Slider plugin (basic version).
- Social feed plugins (basic versions).
- WP Mail SMTP plugin if required.
Further plugins/features requested will be charged for separately.
For a more comprehensive description of what work goes into creating a WordPress website please click here Invest for Successs
What isn’t included:
- SEO services beyond those expected during construction as part of best practice.
- WordPress Training is available at an extra charge per hour, please see our fees for training here.
- Logo design.
- Complex design requirements.
- Plugin and software updates after 4 weeks of launch.
- Tech support after 4 weeks of launch.
Please be aware that though GDPR features will be implemented, you or your business are responsible for it being adequate for your site and, kept up to date.